How to choose suitable soap?
Useful tips for choosing suitable soap
- These soaps should be:
- Packaged in plastic bags
- Locally manufactured (imported soaps are more likely to be dry)
- Soap should has smooth and firm texture
- Soap must not be dried up since is very hard and crumbly
- Don't use scrub/exfoliating soaps
- Thick soap bars are the best for figurines
- Patterns carved in a colored soap looks clearer then patterns carved in a white soap
- Soap brand or price do not matter
- Both commercial and hand-made soaps can be used for carving
- You can get the soap even in ordinary stores
Note: the tips for choosing suitable soap are from beginning from 0:51.