- Super easy DIY hand-made soap!
- You don't need a microwave, a food processor or any special equipment to make this soap
- Can be used as soap for bathing or washing
- These soap can be used for soap carving
- You can make any color of soap you want
- Difficulty: Easy
What you will need
- Soap powder (7-8 tablespoons)
See this page for powdered soap tutorial.
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Spoon or spatula
- Measuring spoon (tablespoon - about 15 ml)
- Plastic food wrap
- Piece of cardbaord
- Small plastic container or silicon mold (Given example has size of 8 cm (3-14") x 5.5 cm (2-1/4") x 2.5 cm (1"))
Note: Tutorial in the video begins from 2:42 and is divided into the three parts.