Jar with Powdered Soap
- 2 designs - with the heart and with the star
- Very easy soap carving project for beginners
- Great gifts for your friends and family
- Can be used as soap for bathing or washing
- Difficulty: Easy (Heart), Intermediate (Star)
What you will need
- Several colors of soap powder
See this page for powdered soap tutorial.
- Carving or hobby knife
- Paring knife
- Small piece of soap
Use glass or plastic jars with flat sides.
Do not use a jar with an aluminum lid, since alkaline soap causes corrosion in aluminum parts.
- Paper towel or tissue paper
Note: Instructions on how to make jar with a powder and soap heart begin from 8:56.