- There are two methods for carving this rooster:
- A) Carving the whole shape of the rooster out of a bar of soap.
- B) Carving the body, the comb and the legs of the rooster separately.
- Following video shows the method A, and step by step tutorial shows the method B.
- Can be used as soap for bathing or washing (remove the nail polish)
- Difficulty: Intermediate (method A), Advanced (method B)
What you will need
- Carving or Exacto knife
- Paring knife
- Cutting board
- Nail Polish
- Food coloring and water
- Paint brush
- Rooster Template (download here )
- Sweet Fruity Scent
- Size: 8.8 cm (3-1/2") x 5.5 cm (2-1/8") x 2.8 cm (1-1/8")
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Floral scented
- Size: 8.5 cm (3-3/8") x 6 cm (2-3/8") x 3.3 cm (1-1/4")
- Weight: 135 g (4.76 oz)
Copyright © 2023 mizutama.soap